Join Caneel Bay to celebrate the 60th Anniversary of the resort today through Sunday! Our team has planned fun events in honor of 1956 when the resort first opened its doors. We look forward to seeing you this weekend!
Here are some suggested activities that you can reserve with our Concierge: Concierge@caneelbay.com or 340-776-6111
- December 1 and 4: Sunset Cocktail Cruise, dress in all white, 4:45PM $75 per person
- December 1: Beach BBQ on Caneel Beach, 6pm-9pm, $55 per person
- December 2: Grand Buffet at the Caneel Beach Terrace: 6pm-9pm, $75 per person
- December 3: 60th Anniversary Book Signing at Cololoba Boutique, 5pm
- December 3: Tiki themed Dinner at the Turtle Bay Estate House, 6pm-10pm, Special Menu & Band $65 per person
About Caneel Bay Resort:
Set on a 170-acre peninsula amid the lush beauty of the Virgin Islands National Park and seven picturesque beaches, Caneel Bay is one of the most breathtaking vacation destinations in the Caribbean. Discovered by Laurance Rockefeller while sailing on a family cruise, this luxury hideaway is accessible only by boat or ferry and its beaches are widely considered to be among the best in the world. Learn more about Caneel Bay here.